Posted on | October 6, 2011 | No Comments
Steve Jobs who was the number one enabler of Radical Marketing has just died. He was not only the enabler (with products like iPhone & iPad) but also the pioneer of Radical Marketing as can be seen on the 1984 ad.
What a sad day for the world and also the marketing world.
As reported he is the Edison of our times.
“Even people who want to go to heaven, don’t want to die” – Steve Jobs
Some great quotes from Steve Jobs;
- Stay hungry, stay foolish
- Your time is limited so don’t waste it living someone else’s life. Have the courage to follow your heart and intuition.
- Being fired from Apple was the best thing that could have happened to me. The heaviness of being successful was replaced by the lightness of being a beginner again, less sure about everything. It freed me to enter one of the most creative periods of my life.
- Design is the fundamental soul of a man-made creation.
- Let’s make a dent in the universe.
- It isn’t the consumers’ job to know what they want.